Without a doubt the most comprehensive warranty, and customer service promise in the industry.
Axis Lighting offer an LED solution ideally suited to any office design, conference or educational facility application.
The most common commercial office spaces are fitted with a suspended tiled ceiling design. Easily recognizable by the square or rectangular pattern produced by the ‘tiles’ that fill in the hanger lattice structure. Axis Lighting use the Lumex™ NovaBlade™ & NovaBlade SmartSense™ range of replacement LED panels to improve lighting and gain efficiency over traditional office lighting.
Standard office fluorescent lighting or ‘troffer’ lights.
Our NovaBlade™ LED panels, available as direct replacements for 300x300mm, 600x600mm, 1200x300mm, and 1200x600mm fluorescent tube fixtures
Large commercial compact fluorescent downlights.
The Classico™ and NovaLED™ Maxi range for the replacement of halogen and CFL (compact fluorescent) downlights. Reducing halogen fixtures from 50W to as little as 8W, and twin tube CFL’s to single LED’s at less than have the wattage.
Single and double fluorescent batten LED lights.
The Linear Q LED batten, in 600mm,1200mm and 1500mm lengths. Available in standard or weather proof and vandal resistant versions. These LED replacement are a versatile utility light for use in carparks, service areas and access ways. Fitment options include direct mount, suspended or connected units.
Our product range suits :
- Panel lights for suspended ceiling including ;
- Direct replacement of traditional T8 diffused troffer lights
- Hanging fixtures for height ceiling mountings
- Direct surface mounts
- Integrated return HVAC vent mounts
- Downlights from as little at 8 watts producing 770 lumens to a whopping 5200 lumens at only 55 watts.
- Directional downlight mounts for spot or general applications
- Fluorescent tube fixture replacements from as little as 20 watts
- Weatherproof and vandal resistant versions.
Axis Lighting offers products up to 80% more efficient than the current industry leaders.
Our products are fully recyclable with no glass to break, no dangerous chemicals, and no risk from exposed voltages.